Just came accross this advert. Shared here for your attention.
DEPUTY NETWORK MANAGER
Scale 6 £24,210 - £25,710
Full-time (36 hours/week)
Required as soon as possible
This new post requires a person with the skills and expertise to assist our Network Manager in ensuring that ICT provision throughout the school supports high quality teaching and learning and meets our desire to be ‘outstanding in every respect’.
We are looking for:
• Relevant successful experience and the ability to develop further
• An ability to build excellent working relationships with a range of people
• A range of high-level skills appropriate to the post
• Excellent communication skills, organisation and accuracy in work
• An excellent work ethic.
Isleworth & Syon School is:
• A high performing school
• A school with students that exhibit outstanding behaviour (Ofsted 2013)
• Committed to supporting staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Please visit our website Isleworth & Syon School under ‘Vacancies’.
Closing date: Friday 23 May 2014.
Isleworth & Syon School is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Isleworth & Syon School
Note: No anymeans i am attached to this school or Recruitment.
Last edited by lionsl2005; 14th May 2014 at 11:56 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)