+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Gloucestershire - Learning Technologies Technician [Full Time] in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hi folks, This is an early 'heads up' as we now have a vacancy at the Academy I work at! ...

Thank Post

Cool Gloucestershire - Learning Technologies Technician [Full Time]

Hi folks,

This is an early 'heads up' as we now have a vacancy at the Academy I work at!

'Proper' job advert is being prepared but feel free to drop me a PM if you wanted to discuss or find out how to apply? It really is a fantastic school to work at with a supportive Senior Management Team and some big investment on the way in terms of the kit. This role has the potential to be bigger than a typical support role, with further opportunities to help support our developing digital strategy and get involved in some creative tasks.

Previous experience would be great but not necessarily the be-all and end-all.

An opportunity has arisen to join the Learning Technologies department at an Academy in Gloucestershire. This role provides support to the staff and students at the Academy, covering a variety of technologies and platforms. This is an exciting time to join the school as significant investment is currently being planned to update systems, including the roll-out of mobile devices, new server infrastructure, networking and a mixed estate of Windows PC and Apple Mac machines. This vacancy would suit someone with existing experience of working in the education sector and/or ICT support.

This vacancy is a great opportunity to significantly advance the successful applicant's technical knowledge whilst working in a friendly, supportive and fast-paced environment.

Please drop me a line if you're interested and I can put you in touch with our HR Manager for more details!

Thanks

Thank Post
    'Real' advert now up - get those applications in, you get to work with me!

https://www.hirewire.co.uk/SG/105818...px?JobID=52560

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread