- ICT Support Technician
Salary circa £18-21k, depending on experience
We require an enthusiastic, motivated ICT Support Technician to join the team at our leading Independent Girls’ School.The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience, working in a 1st line IT support role.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your IT career in a varied role, offering excellent opportunities to gain new skills.
- 1st line and some 2nd line technical support to all staff and students
- User/Computer Account Administration via Active Directory
- Software support for (but not limited to) Microsoft Office 2013 and Adobe Creative Suite
- Work closely within the ICT team to provide technical support for any IT related projects or issues
- Helping to support and maintain the ICT infrastructure across the school
- Ensuring staff and students are kept up-to-date and informed of any IT projects or issues
- Manage and maintain all printers & photocopiers and keep an up-to-date inventory of all stock and printing supplies
- 1st line support of the school telephone system
- Assisting with any hardware moves and installations
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with a salary of c£18K - £21K depending on experience.
Further information regarding the role within the School can be found here.
Closing date for applications Thursday 17 April 2014
For a full job description please click here
An application form can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
For further information, please contact us, or send your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01883 654278
Applying for VacanciesWoldingham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. For this reason an enhanced DBS check of successful applicants is always obligatory. Woldingham School is an equal opportunities employer.
Below is our recruitment policy and our application and equal opportunities forms which must be completed as part of the application for any of the above roles.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)