IT NETWORK TECHNICIAN Full Time £17,137 - £21,734 - Penrice, St Austell, Cornwall
IT NETWORK TECHNICIAN
Full Time Permanent
Grade G: Salary £17,137 - £21,734 dependent upon experience Required for immediate start
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our IT Technical Support Team, who is keen & quick to learn.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Network Manager to support all technical aspects of IT support across the Academy.
* Experience of managing Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server, in a virtual environment.
* Hands-on experience of installing, modifying, maintaining and repairing of and supporting LAN, WAN, VPN & Wireless, Unix familiarity desirable.
* Proactive in day-to-day problem solving of Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office applications, printers and hardware faults.
* Good communicator.
* Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
* Positive, calm under pressure and able to relate to student and staff users at all levels.
* Able to problem solve, present and deliver clear solutions.
Penrice is an Outstanding Academy with over 1,300 students, situated on the south coast of Cornwall. Penrice offers high levels of support and is committed to further professional development of all staff.
If you are interested in knowing more, please download the details from penrice.org.uk or contact email@example.com
Telephone: 01726 72163
Please complete an application form - CVs not accepted.
Penrice Academy is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
A very nice school, recently retained Outstanding Ofsted rating. (I've never worked there but have known previous technical staff there, and have worked geographically close for many years)
Unless they have recently changed their mind, I'm surprised that the advert doesn't mention they are a 1:1 iPad school.