Iím looking for an I.T. specialist with outstanding people skills to join our growing team in managing the I.T. infrastructure of our client base throughout Greater Manchester.
You will have outstanding people skills and be able to demonstrate under pressure your technical skills.
My team pride themselves in the level of service they provide to our clients which is reflected in the feedback we receive during their regular client account reviews. You will spend a lot of time across a broad range of clients at their offices, getting to know their businesses.
In this role you will be able to progress your career as far as you want to take it, you will also be ideally placed to perform a senior leadership role in a growing technical team, shaping how we deliver our service to our clients.
- Outstanding people skills - I canít stress this enough. Your responsibility will be to make the client happy.
- Highly organised - Your work will be organised in such a way that it can be handed over to another member of the team at a moments notice.
- Team working - we work very closely as a team. You will continually contribute to making our processes more robust and improving the quality of our service to clients.
- Manchester based
- Windows desktop - deep understanding - XP through to 8.1
- Windows Server - moderate understanding - 2003 through to 2012 R2
- Apple Macs - OSX all variants
- MS Exchange - good understanding - 2003 through to 2013
- VMWare / HyperV - good understanding
- Domains and DNS - good understanding
- Networking - moderate understanding - TCP / IP, switching, WiFi
- Keeping your ears to the ground. Understanding what is currently happening in the world of I.T. managed services and even more importantly, why it is happening.
Highly Advantageous Skills in preferential order - higher salary available
- MS Sharepoint - general Workflow development - moderate understanding
- MS Visual Studio - moderate understanding
- MS SQL - moderate understanding
- Cisco administration - moderate understanding
- Windows Server upgrades and builds - moderate understanding
- An understanding of Workflow Engineering - moderate understanding
- Building a technical team that delivers outstanding service to itís clients. A CTO as it were.
- If you meet required skills - £22,000 - £24,000
- If you can provide 2 highly advantageous skills - up to £30,000
- If you can provide all highly advantageous skills - the sky's the limit
If you are interested in joining my team please take a look at our website saasage.co.uk the when you're ready saasage.co.uk/were-hiring/
I look forward to hearing from you
Last edited by Dos_Box; 24th March 2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Authorised
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)