GDST Grade 3 £20,503 – £23,571 (with possible progression up to £26,593)
We are a leading Independent School with an innovative approach to technology and we’re looking to increase our ICT Support Team following internal promotion, and ahead of further extending our student roll-out of 1-1 mobile devices. To this end we’re looking to recruit a technician who has a broad mix of skills to provide ICT support to our staff and students.
The three areas of support provided by the ICT Team are:
1. Maintenance of the school’s ICT infrastructure and supporting staff and students in their use of IT
2. Assisting students and staff with the business and Teaching & Learning applications on Windows and Apple computers and mobile devices
3. Setup and support of AV across the school’s campus for a wide range of events
If you have a combination of strong technical skills, a keen interest in the latest Apple and Microsoft technologies and good communication skills then we would love to hear from you.
A list of duties for each of these areas of support is listed below:
ICT Infrastructure and Support
- Maintenance and operation of IT facilities including campus-wide Juniper Wifi, 500+ Windows 7 computers, 200+ iPads and a number of iMacs
- Providing support to staff and pupils for ICT problems
- Managing core software used across the school including our MIS system, Library system, etc
- Managing Active Directory data including user accounts, groups, computers, etc.
- Implement system upgrades and client images for deployment
- Support for 3 dedicated ICT Suites, Language Lab (Avidanet Live) and Music Lab (Sibelius 7.1)
- Assist students and staff on use of Windows and Apple apps for Teaching & Learning
- Assist Teaching and non-Teaching staff with the business software applications used across the school (MIS, Digital Signage, Electronic Communications, Library system, etc)
- Support our Marketing Department with the content maintenance and development of the school website
- Provide staff with support on how to use Social Media platforms
- Movie making-and editing on a variety of platforms
- Setting up AV in our varied Event spaces for events and presentations as required
- General classroom AV support
- Maintaining audio visual equipment in good working order (data projectors and interactive whiteboards)
Details of the post and an application pack may be obtained from the school website Work With Us
CVs alone will not be accepted.
Applications must be received at the school by noon on Wednesday 26th March 2014
Interviews will take place week commencing the 31st March 2014
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)