IT Network and Systems Manager
Full-time Grade 4 pt 35-37 (£29,528 - £31,160)
‘An Outstanding School’ - Ofsted 2014
This is a highly successful and popular selective school for girls 11 – 18.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced IT Network
and Systems Manager.
The successful candidate will:
• Play a key role in the development of the future use of IT for both teaching and learning and management systems.
• Be required to provide IT training for staff and support other related activities within the school.
• Offer assistance to those who are not IT literate.
• Maintain the current school networks.
• Support the purchase installation, networking of hardware and software.
Please download a full job description and application pack from our website.
The closing date for application is: Wednesday 19th March at 9am.
Interview Date: Tuesday 25th March
One of the eight Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham
King Edward VI Handsworth School For Girls is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Fish4jobs - IT Network and Systems Manager (ID: 1920007)
*I have no connection with the School*
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)