Commencing March 2014
Salary: GDST Grade 4
£25,375 – £34,510
We are seeking an experienced and energetic ICT Operations Manager for this dynamic school, which has willing, creative and able pupils who learn in superb facilities and where ICT is fully integrated into the teaching. A pioneer in the use of technology the school has recently become a tablet academy, sharing its knowledge and best practice and a rollout programme of iPads to all students and teachers is well underway.
Reporting to the Strategic Director of ICT, Innovation and Teacher Support the specific responsibilities of the ICT Operations Manager include:
· Being accountable for the School’s ICT systems
· Leading and managing Technical Staff
· Acting as the technical authority on the school’s ICT infrastructure
· Supporting and training staff in their use of ICT systems in conjunction with the Strategic Director of ICT, Innovation and Teacher Support
· Delegated budgetary management as defined by the school
· Conducting presentations and compiling reports
Full details of the post and how to apply may be obtained from the school website on this link Work With Us
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4th March 2014.
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 10th March 2014.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)