Meadowfield is a special school which caters for over 230 pupils aged from 4 to 19 years with profound, severe and complex learning needs. We're looking for someone to:
- Be responsible for the development, management and maintenance of Meadowfield School’s ICT systems and network.
- Research and present innovative solutions to ensure our ICT provision is as effective as possible.
- Be a trouble shooter and help empower others to solve problems themselves.
- Be able to plan and deliver staff training on new and existing hardware and software applications.
- Be comfortable interacting with children with special needs.
- Be up to speed with the latest mobile devices.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and an understanding of how it can be used to help staff and students meet goals and targets. If that sounds exciting to you then please apply for our full time ICT Network Manager by completing the application form on our website: http://www.meadowfield.kent.sch.uk. PLEASE NOTE THAT CVs CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
Job Type: Permanent and Full Time
Salary Range: £23,518-£26,952
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)