Peripatetic ICT Technician Vacancy
Job Title: Peripatetic ICT Technician
Reference Number: WORC000000367
Location: IBS Schools, Malvern Court, Whittington Road, Worcester, WR5 2RG
Employer: Worcestershire County Council
Contract Type: Full time permanent
Working Hours: 35.00 Hours Week
Closing Date for Applications: 21 February 2014
Interview Date: 3 March 2014
Salary: £16,395 - £20,558
The successful candidate will join the IBS Schools team, which is Worcestershire County Council’s school ICT support team. We provide ongoing technical support to 239 schools, colleges and academies.
We are an established team and are looking for someone who is passionate about ICT and who is also a great communicator; someone with a pro-active attitude, and who will go the extra mile to ensure our school customers receive excellent support.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our team - you will have the opportunity to develop and use a broad range of technical skills, and have a degree of responsibility for your individual group of schools. We invest in our staff and our aim is to make a positive difference to the learning and teaching of young people.
If you would like more information then please contact us on 01905 765160, either to talk through the role or, alternatively we are very happy for you to vist to find out more.
Key responsibilities of the post are:
- Manage, maintain and update a group of school's networks, ensuring they are operational, and to respond to and resolve ICT incidents in order to maintain / exceed contracted service levels.
- Maintain, set up and test all ICT equipment in schools, including peripherals. Undertake regular server maintenance, upgrades, housekeeping including virus checking and backups.
- Maintain accurate incident records and documentation for your schools.
- Involvement with larger installation builds with other team members.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in Research and Development for the team, developing our service and producing team documentation and standards.
- A full driving licence and car are essential.
Apply online: WM Jobs - Job Details
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)