Hi, my school (Darwen Vale High School) requires an ICT Technician. Here are the details:
PERMANENT – FULL TIME - 37 HOURS PER WEEK – FULL YEAR
SALARY SCP 15 – 19 (£16,215- £17,980 ) DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Darwen Vale High School are looking to appoint a full time ICT Technician to support the school through maintenance of ICT hardware, software and related equipment. The successful candidate would have the ability to identify, analyse, research and solve problems and have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- At least 12 months experience providing 1st/2nd line IT support in a similar post.
- A good working knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010 and basic Windows Server 2008 administration (AD, Group Policy etc).
- A good understanding of PC and printer hardware and the ability to troubleshoot and repair such devices.
- Have high expectations of school IT systems and the ability to prioritise activities which impact on Teaching and learning.
- Experience of using and administering Apple Mac (OSX)/Apple IOS devices.
- Experience of using and supporting SIMS.net.
- 5 or more GCSE's including Maths and English and an IT related qualification.
Application forms and further details are available from, and returnable to, Mrs C Kenyon, Headteacher’s PA at:
Darwen Vale High School
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon, Wednesday 22 JANUARY 2014
Any questions PM me/post here and I’ll get back to you.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)