Full details now posted on www.grange.bucks.sch.uk/vacancies
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, dynamic and enthusiastic Technician to join our ICT team.
This post includes key responsibilities for maintaining effective service delivery standards, maintaining equipment, and providing first line support to our students and staff. You will be customer-focused and able to work well within a team. You will be a hands-on technician with strong communication and technical skills. Some flexibility over working time will be required.
If you are passionate about ICT, enjoy solving problems and thrive on working in a busy and target-oriented environment, this is a great opportunity for you.
* Experience of maintaining and supporting networks – excellent knowledge of Windows 7/8 client operating systems and a growing understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012 R2.
* Strong problem solving abilities and excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* Sound planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Target focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery.
* Prior school ICT support experience and exposure to working in customer-oriented IT environments desirable, but not essential.
* Any previous experience of supporting Apple Mac OS X in a networked environment will be considered an advantage.
Full time permanent post.
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 2 (£17545 to £19739)
Full details will be posted here very shortly.
Any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.
Closing date has now been extended to 12th February for this role... a bag of fresh donuts are ready waiting for the successful candidate!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)