Salary: £21,067-£25,727 BG-H pt 24-30
Working Pattern: Full Time
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: 20/01/2014 at 08:00 AM
Required as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated person to support the school’s ICT Network Manager and to manage the school’s VLE, website and web technologies. You will help develop and maintain the infrastructure and systems to support the extensive use of ICT for the curriculum and the management of information. The successful candidate will need:
• Good knowledge and understanding of hardware, software, networking and ICT security in an educational environment
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of web technologies and VLE platforms. An understanding of the following would be advantageous: Photoshop, Fronter and Moodle VLE, WordPress
• Confidence in supporting teachers and students in a classroom environment
• The ability to deliver training to staff, parents and external partners
• To work closely with the ICT Across the Curriculum coordinator and other key stakeholders to deliver new technologies and ideas into the classroom and act as a technology evangelist
• Good communication skills
• Good leadership potential
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Sandhurst School | Vacancies
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)