We are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support Technician to fill a full-time position within the ICT team of Oasis Community Learning. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join the ICT department at Oasis, one of the largest Academy sponsors in the UK. The Oasis ICT department services our Academies nationwide, providing staff, pupil and external customers support for all aspects of an IT infrastructure, including Networking, Server, Desktop & Laptop Hardware (Tier 1 Products) and Software. This essential role will be part of a Service Desk within the IT Services Department, conveniently located at our Waterloo Hub in Central London, working with a sociable, hardworking and friendly team of ICT professionals providing:
• 1st Line hardware and software support
• incident management
• logging calls
• administering asset management
• general IT administration and other IT facility services If you are pro-active, keen to learn, have a basic understanding of Microsoft technology, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP,possess a good understanding of computer hardware and troubleshooting hardware problems and have an enthusiastic approach to customer service, then we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a National IT Team which has recently invested ¾ of a millionpounds in IT systems.
As part of the package, Oasis offers:
• A good ContinuousProfessional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditatione.g. Microsoft Certified professional, COMPTIA etc.
• An opportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO etc.
• A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
• A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (including 8 Bank Holidays) Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to under go appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: Monday 2 December 2013
Interviews will take place in the Oasis Community Learning national office in Waterloo, London on Friday 6 December 2013.
Please contact Nathan Lodge, HR Advisor (020 7921 4267), should you have any questions about this job role.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529.Oasis Community Learning is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006
Last edited by Dos_Box; 15th November 2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Approved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)