Oasis, one of the largest Academy sponsors in the UK, has created an exciting new position within its growing ICT department, as a Senior 3rd Line Server and Systems Engineer. Based in London, but with occasional travel to our Academies across the country, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of an organisation committed to social and community transformation.
As a Senior 3rd Line Server and Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and developing the group’s National IT services through the delivery of internal projects, technical management of server/client/cloud systems and Problem Management.
Key responsibilities will include:
· providing strategic and operational technical advice, managing projects and acting as the technical authority for all National ICT Systems
· Act as escalation point for all problems with National ICT Systems, identify theroot cause of problems and implementing fixes
· Actingin a hands-on capacity to ensure the smooth running, maintenance anddevelopment of ICT systems to support the group’s wider objectives.
· Tobe an active member of the Change and Problem Management engineering team todeliver a technically capable, high quality, cost effective Change and ProblemManagement support service.
The successful candidate will need to be assertive andtask driven to drive projects, find resolutions and provide expert advice onall matters connected to Problem Management. You will work with the NationalInfrastructure Manager, Regional Service Delivery Managers, Head of IT servicesand other 3rd parties, to plan and execute projects to improve and develop ICTacross the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growingnational organisation, making a difference to communities on a local level,while individually improving the life chances of young people.
As part of the package, Oasis offers:
· A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
· A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
· Opportunities to volunteer and be involved in various campaigns run by Oasis, a worldwide charityorganisation
Oasisis committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it worksin, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to thevalues and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff to share this commitment and to under go appropriate checks,including enhanced DBS checks.
If you feel you can bring positive change to the organisation through this position, please visit our website for further information. CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 12noon Wednesday 27 November 2013
Interviews will take place in London on Thursday 5 December 2013
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
OasisCommunity Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England andWales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act1993 and 2006.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 19th November 2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Authorised
Please note change in closing and interview dates.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)