Educational IT Jobs Thread, 3rd Line Support - Technical Account Manager - Immediate in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Joskos Solutions is an industry-leading, London-based IT Company, awarded the highly-coveted 2012 BETT Award in the ‘ ICT Service and ...
25th October 2013, 03:01 PM #1
- Rep Power
3rd Line Support - Technical Account Manager - Immediate
Joskos Solutions is an industry-leading, London-based IT Company, awarded the highly-coveted 2012 BETT Award in the ‘ICT Service and Support Provider’ category. This prestigious accolade places Joskos at the top of the list for best service providers to UK schools. In addition, Joskos Solutions is one of a select number of companies which is an Approved Supplier under the Department for Education’s ICT Services Framework.
Position: 3rd Line Support - Technical Account Manager
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
Company: Joskos Group
Location: HQ: Highgate London and Client Sites
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum (based on experience)
To provide 3rd line technical support to clients within the Education sector, as well as project surveys for new bids and tenders.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced 3rd line Support Engineer with excellent understanding of Infrastructure. You will be able to implement and support Windows platforms, virtualisation, network and storage infrastructures. Excellent command of Firewalls, Switches and routers configuration and support. Deal with escalated 2nd line support issues across our portfolio of supported schools. Understanding the business needs and address possible IT issues before they become a problem.
· Liaise with key customers on long term ICT strategy
· Document customer expectations for short/long term ICT strategy for existing and future school projects
· Manage and develop 2nd Line support engineers and review workload with site reports in accordance to ICT strategy
· Document and spec ICT solutions for future bids
· Assist Sales team with proposals and provide technical guidance
· Manage and review internal company network
· Assist Service Desk in internal Incident management
o Resolve Problems and complex Change Requests
o Provide guidance on best practice
· Provide support and guidance to on-site engineers
o 3rd line escalation for technical issues
o Direct reporting for selected engineers
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and maintain a variety of Windows Server OS's: 2003 -2008 R2 – 2012 is essential
· Active Directory – set up and troubleshooting all aspects of AD/GPO across different infrastructures
· Virtualisation - Good understanding of the virtualization concepts with working knowledge of VMware ideally ESX 4.0 and above
· Exchange - full support for Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010
· You will have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Client Operating System environments, and have proficient PC problem solving skills
· Migration of Windows servers to Server 2008/2012, virtual server configuration
· Experience in compiling technical spec documentation including use of Visio diagrams
· Experience in Dell server, networking and storage systems
· Qualifications such as MCSE, MCSA or MCITP, ITIL and VMWare would be highly beneficial towards your application
· Previous knowledge or experience within the education sector or school sector would be beneficial
· Professional, customer service minded
• Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and take initiative
• Team player
• Hands on approach
• Flexible approach
NB: The applicant should have a full, clean UK driving licence and will be required to complete a CRB check application
Other information & Company Overview
The Joskos Group has strong and promising growth plans for 2013/2014 and has already started the year celebrating a number of high profile successes, including being awarded a number of tenders and more recently the position as sole supplier on a framework to supply ICT services and support to the a group of Free Schools which will be opening around the UK over the next 4 years.
We are a listening company and welcome individuals who proactively make suggestions on how we can continually improve our services and technical offerings. If you are reading this vacancy and want to join a fast-paced, energetic and well-respected IT services player, then you should apply for this position.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 25th October 2013 at 06:54 PM.
IDG Tech News
25th October 2013, 03:34 PM #2
By asprisa in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 26th March 2013, 09:31 PM
By ictstbenedicts in forum Network and Classroom Management
Last Post: 24th July 2012, 04:44 PM
By dwhyte85 in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 23rd September 2011, 05:47 PM
By mattx in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 24th February 2011, 10:17 AM
By flashsnaps in forum General Chat
Last Post: 19th June 2008, 02:00 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)