We are recruiting for an exciting newly created public services company in London. This vibrant company are looking for someone with good knowledge of SIMS to go into different schools and provide consultancy, training and support to schools in the use of SIMS. The roles involve visiting schools, liaising with senior managers, head teachers and administrative staff to raise awareness and further develop the use of SIMS. You will also be required to work on helpdesk roles at the main office in London. Credible candidates should have knowledge in SIMS and desktop/remote support.
The roles are varied and are all offered on a full time basis. An enhanced DBS will be required.
• To provide high quality support to schools in the use of SIMS including Helpdesk support, on-site support and training
The successful applicant will have:
• You will need to have to have knowledge in some of if not all of these areas -assessment, exams, timetabling, Nova T6, cover, attendance, behaviour course manager, core reporting and dinner money. Extensive knowledge of and proven expertise in using SIMS software
• An understanding of the use of assessment software in schools to track students’ attainment and achievement
• For secondary roles – Experience in the use/support of SIMS Nova-T for timetabling
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create good working relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Salary range is between £28,000-£40,000 per annum. Contact email@example.com for more details
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)