My Client a Further Education centre based in the Reading area are looking for an Operations Manager. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the introduction and running of operational aspects of my clients web site, including providing support, registration of learners and educators, management of the various databases, including data analysis, operation and development of the ICT systems and management of the operational interface with various ICT partners, including the back office, front office and security partners, testing and approval of systems, design and implementation of the web site with the ICT partners and administration of the provision of financial support, and payments and other disbursements. Support includes administration and moderation of the forums, provision of effective help desk support and overall operational customer service.
You will have :
· Management experience of a diverse range of people with distinct skills and experience, from IT to customer service, from database analysis to applying financial systems for the users’ benefit
· Knowledge of education and educational thinking, including financial issues
· The ability to create processes and procedures and keep them fresh and appropriate as the programme changes and develops
· Enthusiasm for people and an appreciation of different facets of personality
· Emotional intelligence
· Self-motivation, drive and determination to complete tasks, identify priorities and progress them, coupled with the ability to lead and inspire, turning an operational environment into a client driven organisation
· Ability to work with peers who also bring a range of qualities and skills and to be part of a dynamic senior management team
· Planning ability
· Contract management experience and flair
SALARY : £55,000 per annum
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging role then send your CV to email@example.com ASAP.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)