Peripatetic ICT Technician Vacancy
Peripatetic ICT Technician to work in Schools throughout Worcestershire
Salary: £16395.00 - £20559.00 per annum
Closing Date: 11th October 2013
Interview Date: 28th October 2013
IBS Schools is Worcestershire County Council's schools ICT support team, providing ongoing technical support to 239 schools, colleges and academies.
We are an established team and are looking for someone who is passionate about ICT but who is also a great communicator; someone with a pro-active attitude, and who will go the extra mile to ensure our school customers receive excellent support.
This is a good opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team - you will have the chance to use and develop a broad range of technical skills, and have a degree of responsibility for your individual group of schools. We invest in our staff and our aim is to make a positive difference to the teaching and learning of young people.
Key responsibilities of the post are:
- Manage, maintain and update a group of school's networks, ensuring they are operational, and to respond to and resolve ICT incidents in order to maintain / exceed contracted service levels.
- Maintain, set up and test all ICT equipment in schools, including peripherals. Undertake regular server maintenance, upgrades, housekeeping including virus checking and backups.
- Maintain accurate incident records and documentation for your schools.
- Involvement with larger installation builds with other team members.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in Research and Development for the team, developing our service and producing team documentation and standards.
- A full driving licence and car are essential.
If you would like more information then please contact us on 01905 765160, either to talk through the role or, alternatively we are very happy for you to visit to find out more.
The job description, person spec and application form can be found at WM Jobs - Job Details
We look forward to receiving your application.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)