How does one apply?
Technical Engineers - 2nd Line Level - Immediate Starters - At Various Locations
We work in schools in various parts of the UK including London, Ipswich, Bristol, Birmingham, Leicester and the need for ICT Support Engineers is growing.
We are an industry-leading, London-based IT Solutions and Service Provider, solely dedicated to the Education Sector. Having been awarded the highly-coveted 2012 BETT Award for the ‘ICT Service and Support provider’ category places us at the top of the list for best service providers to UK schools.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated Technical Engineers (who are immediately available) to support their team and clients in the following areas:
Technical Engineer – 2nd line level to support London borough schools
Technical Engineer – 2nd line level, must live in Ipswich/Colchester/Chelmsford area
Technical Engineer – 2nd Line Level, must live in High Wycombe/Bristol/M4 Corridor
· Provide 2nd Line Technical Support
· Remote management and maintenance of client network environments
· Reporting / Assisting with Project Work and Implementations
· MCDST / MCSA / MCSE / MCITP 2008 Certified
· Able to configure and manage network infrastructure services such as DNS and DHCP
· Good knowledge and/or experience with 2003 & 2008 Server, Virtualisaton
· Experience with desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8
· Full Clean UK Driving Licence
· DBS/CRB cleared
· Experience in supporting a school network environment
· Passionate about technology
· Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
· Self-Motivated, Accountable
· Attention to Detail
· Time Management, Planning & Control
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Excellent communicator
The ideal candidate will also have drive, ambition, hunger and high levels of ownership and should be available to start immediately.
Other information & Company Overview
Our organisation has strong and promising growth plans for 2013 and has already started the year celebrating a number of high profile successes, including being awarded a number of tenders and more recently, the position as sole supplier on a framework to supply ICT services and support to the group of Free Schools which will be opening around the UK over the next 4 years.
If you are reading this vacancy and want to join a fast-paced, energetic and well-respected IT services player, then you should apply for this position.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to AndreaK@joskos.com with the subject line: 2nd Line Engineers - (your location)
Last edited by Dos_Box; 23rd September 2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Approved
How does one apply?
Is this a permanent role? or contractor? If it's the latter, I'd be keen to know a rough day rate.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)