Vacancy - Oasis Community Learning:
ICT Change & Problem Management Systems Engineer
£38,230 - £41,753 (SCP 41-45 Inner London Scale)+ Final Salary Pension
Oasis, one of the largest Academy sponsors in the UK, has created an exciting new position within its growing ICT department, as an ICT Change & Problem Management Systems Engineer. Based in London, but with occasional travel to our Academies across the country, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of an organisation committed to social and community transformation.
As a ICT Change & Problem Management Systems Engineer you will be responsible for managing and developing the group’s National IT services through the delivery of internal projects, technical management of server/client/cloud systems and Problem Management.
Key responsibilities will include:
· providing strategic and operational technical advice, managing projects and acting as the technical authority for all National ICT Systems
· Act as escalation point for all problems with National ICT Systems, identify the root cause of problems and implementing fixes
· Acting in a hands-on capacity to ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of ICT systems to support the group’s wider objectives.
· To be an active member of the Change and Problem Management engineering team to deliver a technically capable, high quality, cost effective Change and Problem Management support service.
The successful candidate will need to be assertive and task driven to drive projects, find resolutions and provide expert advice on all matters connected to Problem Management. You will work with the National Infrastructure Manager, Regional Service Delivery Managers, Head of IT services and other 3rd parties, to plan and execute projects to improve and develop ICT across the organisation..
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing national organisation, making a difference to communities on a local level, while individually improving the life chances of young people. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
· A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
· A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
· Opportunities to volunteer and be involved in various campaigns run by Oasis, a worldwide charity organisation
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
If you feel you can bring positive change to the organisation through this position, please visit our website and download an Application Form (CVs alone will not be accepted).
Closing date is 9am Friday 4th October 2013
Interviews will take place in London on Friday 11th October 2013
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 17th September 2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Approved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)