Vacancy - Oasis Community Learning:
ICT Project Systems Engineer
SCP 41 – 45 (£38,230 - £41,753 Inner London)
(£36,669 - £40,187 Outer London)
(£34,894 - £38,422 National scale)
Oasis Community Learning is one of the largest and fastest growing multi-Academy sponsors in England, with 28 Academy schools opened since 2004. Oasis is currently the most improved academy group in the country. Our mission is to create and sustain a network of excellent learning communities where pupils can realise their full potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Systems Engineer to manage and develop Oasis’ IT services through the delivery of internal projects, technical management of server/client/cloud systems and by providing a support service to the IT Projects team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a nationally growing organisation with a family friendly and inclusive ethos.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· To act in a senior technical capacity providing strategic and operational technical advice.
· To analyse existing systems and produce design documents for implementation by others.
· Work in a lead engineering role, as part of a multi-skilled ICT team.
· To support other technical staff in performing their day-to-day duties, by providing technical and procedural advice.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a National IT Team which has recently invested ¾ of a million pounds in IT systems. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
· A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified professional , COMPTIA etc
· A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
· A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this position, please go to www.oasiscommunitylearning.org to download a full Job Description and all relevant documents. CVs should be emailed by the closing date to: email@example.com.
Closing date is 9:00am Tuesday 20th August 2013
Interviews will be held in London on Wednesday 28th August 2013.
Please highlight any questions to Rob White, HR Administrator (0207 921 4423).
We kindly request no agencies please.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529.
Oasis Community Learning is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)