SENIOR ICT TECHNICIAN - THE HOLY TRINITY CHURCH OF ENGLAND SECONDARY SCHOOL, CRAWLEY
Full time (37 hours per week)
WSCC Grade 6, points 20-22 (£18,453-19,621) per annum, plus £555 per annum Crawley Allowance.
Required for immediate start
If you are an experienced, dynamic and forward-looking ICT practitioner then we would like to hear from you. This is a small, extremely busy department and we invite applications from candidates who are technically highly skilled, enthusiastic and will add value to the smooth running of the work of this department.
To help you in your consideration of this vacancy, the school’s current IT systems include:
• All HP Proliant model Windows Servers comprising of a mix of Server 2003 R2, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 systems.
• VMware ESXi and Hyper-V based virtual servers.
• SQL Server version 2005 and 2008 Express.
• SCCM 2007 R3 for deployment of machines.
• Exchange Server 2010 SP2 for staff emails.
• Citrix XenApp 4.5 for external access.
• Moodle VLE.
• Thinstation based thin clients connecting via RDP to multiple Terminal Servers.
• Symantec Backup Exec 2010.
• Xirrus Wi-Fi arrays providing access for staff laptops with BYOD option for students.
Applicants must be in sympathy with the Christian aims and ethos of the school.
AS OUR RETAINED RECRUITMENT PARTNER WE WOULD ASK THAT ALL APPLICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES BE DIRECTED THROUGH CHERYL RUCK AT HAYS EDUCATION 01273 729465 email@example.com
This is an excellent Church of England Voluntary Aided 11-18 mixed Comprehensive School where we pride ourselves in the pastoral care and development of all students. We have a clear vision of how to further improve standards, and so this is an unmissable opportunity for candidates wishing to make a difference and to provide innovative ideas to achieve this goal.
Closes: Wednesday 10th July 2013
The Holy Trinity School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service at an Enhanced level.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN DEADLINE AND CONTACT DETAILS
Please now contact Mrs Trish Marks for details of how to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01293 423690 ext 307.
Deadline is EXTENDED to Sunday 21st July. Interviews Tuesday 23rd or Wednesday 24th July
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)