Full-Time Deputy IT Network Manager
8am - 4pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3:30pm Friday
LGS Band 3, Point 17–25 (£16,830 - £21,519 depending on experience)
Start Date: 1st September 2013
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Deputy IT Network Manager to join our highly successful department for September 2013.
The Sweyne Park School:
- was graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in May 2010
- is an oversubscribed Specialist Science school (roll 1275: 11-16 years)
- is committed to staff development, with Investors in People Gold status
- is accredited by Exeter University as a ‘Thinking School’
- is equipped with superb facilities and resources
- has a highly talented team of loyal and committed staff
- has submitted a bid to open a Sixth Form in September 2014
Key aspects of the role are to increase the capacity of the well-established IT Support Team by assisting the Systems and Development Manager with the upkeep of the network, classroom equipment and initiatives that have a positive impact on Teaching & Learning.
The successful candidate will have good communication and interpersonal skills, enthusiasm for IT innovations, be able to work proactively and flexibly to enhance ICT throughout the school, have an understanding of Microsoft Products and networking, and a sense of humour.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 9th July 2013 Interviews: Wednesday 17th July 2013
The Sweyne Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Completed application forms need to be returned to the school by E-Mail or Post contact information is below:
Please contact Diane Donaldson, Headteacher's PA:
The Sweyne Park School
Sir Walter Raleigh Drive
Tel: 01268 784721
Fax: 01268 780293
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)