Do you want to work with the UKs leading commercial provider of broadband services to schools in the UK? If so working from Schools Broadband could be the job for you!
As we continue to expand we require 2 x additional 1st Line Support engineers. One junior and one senior.
Your role will initially be desk based (although once trained we may also send you to site to customer installations) in our office in Ilkley, near Leeds, West Yorkshire.
You will be required to
- Answer queries from school in a technical manner and log within our CRM / Ticketing system
- Provisioning of services (firewall, filtering, email, hosting, domain, hosted VoIP, SIP Trunking, mobile device management)
- Make amendments to existing customer installations
- Liaise with our 3rd line network engineers to resolve complex issues
- Work with leading our deployment of hundreds of individual and now hosted Fortigate Firewall solution
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers regarding faults
- Site installation of new broadband and security services
The ideal candidate will
- Be able to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner over the phone
- Have at least 1 years experience of configuring firewall rules
- Understand VPN technologies
- Understand VoIP
- Understand common network and security issues in an education environment
- Understand network technologies
9 hours per day with 1 hour for lunch. Times are dependent on a shift rota with the full working day being 08:00 - 18:00. Out of hours work may be required from time to time.
Salary is £18,000 - £24,500 depending on experience. Career progression path to Systems / Network engineer possible.
Please email your cv's to Luke.Watson@talk-straight.com All submissions required no later than midday on 21st June 2013.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 10th June 2013 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Authorised ad
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)