We are currently advertising for a Data Officer at Bolingbroke Academy in Wandsworth (the role has previously been advertised as a Lead CMIS Coordinator). Please get in touch or reply to the thread if you think you are interested in the role, have any questions, or think you could recommend someone. I have pasted the ad below:
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, is a brand new academy, located in refurbished buildings next to Wandsworth Common. The successful candidate will play a role in maintaining the school’s refurbished facilities in the 132 year old Bolingbroke Hospital. More information about the school can be found at arkbolingbrokeacademy.org.
We are now looking for a Data Officer (the role has previously been advertised as a Lead CMIS Coordinator) who will develop the schools management information system (MIS) and ensure efficient use of all the MIS features, with a particular emphasis on lesson timetabling. They will lead the development and maintain up to date records of the following aspects of the academy information: timetable scheduling, student attendance data, behaviour/exclusions data and pupil information.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role in a school environment
- Have experience of working with CMIS or SIMS
- Be flexible and highly organised with an ability to multi-task
- Have a genuine passion and belief in the potential of every pupil
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- work within a brand new academy with exciting development opportunities
- join a network of ARK academies and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including pension, reduced gym membership and comprehensive training provision
BA1305DO Info Pack.pdfTo apply please go to: https://application.arkschools.net/?r=GHpJlBs7. Applications should be received by no later than 9am on Tuesday 28 May.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Tom O'Boyle on 0203 116 0868 or email@example.com.
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: As soon as available
Deadline: 9am on Tuesday 28 May
Salary: £21,313 -£25,771
Last edited by ARKSchoolsTom; 17th May 2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Changing contact details
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)