Spratton Hall is looking to appoint a Digital Learning Assistant to support staff and pupils in their use of tablet computers, providing a help desk, as well as being proactive in providing training in how to use them effectively. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to help the school develop new and innovative ways of teaching and learning.Other duties will include: simple maintenance of all hardware in the school, overseeing technical aspects of drama productions (including programming and operating the lighting desk and producing any sound effect requests) and operating technical requirements for school assemblies and visiting speakers, as and when it is necessary.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to remain calm and patient when troubleshooting and when helping staff and pupils. The Digital Learning Assistant will answer to the Head of ICT, who is also the Network Manager. For further details please see the Job Specification.
- Salary will be circa £17,000, depending on experience and qualifications
- The start date is Monday, 5th August 2013
- The post-holder may take 6 weeks holiday per year, which must be taken during school holidays.
- Hours of work: 8.20am to 4.30pm
- Out of hours work maybe required (for example: drama productions) but notice will be given
- The DLA’s Line Manager will be the Head of ICT (who is also the Network Manager). The DLA will also answer to the Bursar, as she/he will be a member of the Support/Estates Team.
Spratton Hall is a vibrant, thriving school, feeding many of the top public schools. It is situated in 50 acres of beautiful Northamptonshire countryside and the facilities throughout are outstanding.
An application form and further information is available here
please submit a completed form to Mrs Clare Cull, Bursar whose email is firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th of May with interviews expected to take place the week of the 20th.
You'll be working with me, so if you have any questions about the role, feel free to email me on email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and DBS.
Last edited by jstuttard; 3rd May 2013 at 04:54 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)