+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, ICT Support Technician required - Oxshott, Surrey in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; I am looking for an ICT Support Technician, any question please either PM me or reply to this thread Danes ...

Thank Post

Thumbs up ICT Support Technician required - Oxshott, Surrey

I am looking for an ICT Support Technician, any question please either PM me or reply to this thread

Danes Hill School is an independent preparatory school in Oxshott, Surrey.

You will have good communication skills and be proficient in supporting a Microsoft Windows based network. Knowledge of educational environments would be an advantage.
    Your varied duties will require working closely with teachers, students and administrative staff. Experience/knowledge of ITIL would be an advantage as would exposure to an ITIL compliant helpdesk solution.
    Closing date for applications is 12pm Monday 22 April 2013 and interviews will be held week commencing Monday 29 April 2013.

Danes Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).

Full details and application form here: Vacancies - Danes Hill School
    Last edited by Gary91; 2nd April 2013 at 04:14 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information