Educational IT Jobs Thread, Senior Software Developer, Macclesfield - Cheshire in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; I am currently recruiting for the above, please have a look at our company website www.hcsseducation.co.uk or alternatively email me ...
26th February 2013, 04:57 PM #1
- Rep Power
Senior Software Developer, Macclesfield - Cheshire
I am currently recruiting for the above, please have a look at our company website www.hcsseducation.co.uk or alternatively email me on email@example.com for further details.
HCSS Education Ltd is a successful, well respected businessproviding software and services to the Education Finance sector. We have some exciting growth plans and as a result arelooking for people to join our team who, like us, are passionate aboutdelivering the highest of standards. As a Senior Developer in our TechnicalServices team, you will take a high level view of projects and applications,dealing with the full product lifecycle. This key role is primarily focused on working on the design and implementation of new application projects andthe maintenance of existing applications and websites toensure we remain the market leader. Therole is based at our Head Office just outside Macclesfield in Cheshire.
Candidates mustbe able to demonstrate
- 3-4 years commercial experienceusing VB.Net, C#.Net and MS SQL
- Experience of working with Visual Studio (2008 and 2010), SQL Management Studio/SQL Server and Visual SourceSafe/Team Foundation Server.
Success in therole will require
- Structured and clear thinking with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills and successful cooperative working
- Excellent face to face and written communication skills.
- A customer focused approach.
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to the education finance sector
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to take a high level view
- A positive approach and a focus on successful outcomes
HCSS offers a friendly, team oriented working environment with roles that offergreat job satisfaction and allow employees to learn and develop to theirfullest potential.
We offer competitive salaries and remuneration packagesincluding a subsidised healthcare scheme, contributory pension scheme, 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and service days) and company social events.
IDG Tech News
By EdWhittaker in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 7th June 2010, 07:10 PM
By siuko in forum How do you do....it?
Last Post: 3rd March 2010, 09:41 PM
By russdev in forum IT News
Last Post: 22nd January 2010, 10:25 AM
By Love2Teach in forum Educational Software
Last Post: 21st November 2009, 02:58 PM
By DaveP in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 20th September 2008, 04:50 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)