Another one sent to me today

I have a new role that has come in, and i just wanted to see if you, or someone you may know would be interested in this role. It is based in Preston, Lancashire, so i need someone who is currently living there or willing to relocate there.
Please note that the way our database works is on the principle of matching key words / skills in your CV and not against financial expectations. This is primarily because individual's financial expectations often shift in accordance with circumstances and market conditions. If this vacancy is outside of your expectations we sincerely apologise and will endeavour to find a position more in tune with your needs as quickly as possible.

The role is to act as a helpdesk support technician for the Capita SIMS (School Information Management System) software package. You will act as a 1st contact for users to call and help with instructions and walk throughs for the end users, via verbal instructions, and remote support.
You will need experience with the following modules; Attendance, Core services and Assessment. Knowledge of Timetable will be highly beneficial. Exams, Personell, Finance and Dinner Money are also keenly sought skills.

As this role is new to myself the rate is negotiable and dependant on experience, and should driven by yourself.

The role is for an initial 3 month contract with the possiblity of extending.

If this job isn't of interest to you but you know of individuals that might be interested, please feel free to forward this email to relevant parties.

If this position sounds of interest please reply back with a latest copy of your CV and your current availability and I will contact you with a full job description.

kgammage@technet-it.co.uk