+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Service Desk Manager in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Scomis is a service provider predominately working within excess of 550 schools across Devon, Plymouth, Torbay, Cornwall and surrounding authorities. ...

Thank Post

Service Desk Manager

Scomis is a service provider predominately working within excess of 550 schools across Devon, Plymouth, Torbay, Cornwall and surrounding authorities. We provide vibrant innovative solutions which support and enhance the use of ICT within education. We take a holistic view to the use of ICT within an organisation and provide a complete service and work with customers to meet their needs from both a technical and organisational perspective.
    We wish to appoint an individual to work within this dynamic team.
    You will:
    - Manage the day to day operation and continued development of the Scomis Service Desk within Scomis;
    - Provide excellent customer service at all times;
    - Have the ability to lead, support and empower staff;
    - Be an excellent communicator at all levels;
    - Have the ability to balance service demands in relation to customer needs and available resources;
    - Have the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage a diverse and challenging workload;
    - Challenge current thinking and encourages ideas and innovation;
    - Be dynamic, confident, self sufficient and have the ability to remain calm when others around you require guidance;
    - Have in depth knowledge of ICT technologies over a long period of time, particularly in the educational setting;
    - Have knowledge and practical experience of best practice support procedures which includes Service Management Systems, preferably ITIL.
    For an informal discussion please contact Debbie Foweraker, Head of Service Management, Business Development and Consultancy, on 01392 385349.

To apply online visit Devon County Council - Jobs and careers. If you have no internet access then contact the First Stop Desk on 01392 383034.
    A CRB disclosure is required for this post.

Service Desk Manager

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    To apply online visit Devon County Council - Jobs and careers. If you have no internet access then contact the First Stop Desk on 01392 383034.
    A CRB disclosure is required for this post.
    I know this is just a copy and paste jobby but made me smile...How would I be reading this advert if I had no internet access and then I cant phone because I havent been able to read it in the first place.... lol

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread