+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, ICT Technician volunteer available weekends - North West London in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; ...

Thank Post

Exclamation ICT Technician volunteer available weekends - North West London

Hi all,

I appreciate that this may not be the best place to post this, but here it goes.

I've been trying to get into the IT world for some time now and always keep facing the same obstacles - EXPERIENCE. So I've decided to approach this a different way thanks to some advice which I have got from the job board forum.

Currently I am working as an Email Marketing Consultant (Mon-Fri) and most of my weekends are pretty much free. If you have any IT related work work PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me. Hopefully by doing this I can gain some really knowledge and experience to help me progress into the IT Sector.

In terms of my qualifications I have already completed the following exams (Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment) & (Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional).

I am hoping to complete, 70-680-Windows 7 configuration, 70-685 Windows 7, enterprise desktop support technician and 70-685 Windows 7, enterprise desktop administrator by July this year.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Kind regards
    Sujal

Thank Post
    Hey Sujal,

I think it will be hard for you to find work in a school on weekends. I think you will have a better chance during the school holidays - most if not all High Schools/Secondary Schools are open, during the school holidays, and this is the time when they carry out a lot of their upgrade/imaging etc.... so good experience to be had there.

Talk to your local schools and see if you can get some work experience for this Xmas holiday coming up. Then you will have to take time off your Mon-Fri job and go for the IT experience.

By the way you say you are hoping to complete your exams by July this year???? So you have completed your exams????

Best of luck

Sej

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread