TechMonkey (21st November 2012)
Not on The Schools at Somerhill website, so I've typed out the ad from the Kent & Sussex Courier. I have no connection with this school, but I live very close!
Required from 3rd December 2012 or soon after.
This is an exciting opportunity within a successful and thriving Preparatory school. It is an opportunity for the right person to make a difference.
An application form and further details can be obtained from the Bursar.
Tel: 01732 352 124
Closing date for application: 27th October 2012
Last edited by elsiegee40; 19th October 2012 at 12:21 AM.
I finally received the information for this job:
" Salary is dependent on skills and experience, but will be no less than £30,000 per year. The job is full time. Hours are to be agreed with the Bursar. There is 5 weeks holiday plus all bank holidays. There is a contributory Pension Scheme."
There is more in the job description, but I feel you should ask for it yourself if this is enough to whet your appetite.Skills
- Relevant IT experience, preferably in an educational environment, which will include a strong knowledge/expertise of Windows Servers, MS Exchange and SQL. Knowledge of VMWare and WCBS PASS desirable.
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Experience in producing budgets.
- Ability to effectively manage, prioritise and execute tasks in a highly demanding environment.
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management.
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure uninterrupted service to end users.
For the record, I'm not applying, but only because it's full time.
Last edited by elsiegee40; 22nd October 2012 at 10:40 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)