+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
East Midlands Broadband Consortium (EMBC) Thread, Good Luck to those receiving your job evaluation letters this afternoon in Regional Broadband Consortiums (RBC); Originally Posted by Willott So... do you start at the bottom of the scale, or for example, I got 475 ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Willott View Post
    So... do you start at the bottom of the scale, or for example, I got 475 as a job score, do I start half way up scale 5?
    Hmmm - interesting question. It looks that way, if it is then that's where you would have been in Sept 2008 so 3 years on you should be 3 increments higher? (or topped out). I can't find any reference to splitting the grades down.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Willott View Post
    So... do you start at the bottom of the scale, or for example, I got 475 as a job score, do I start half way up scale 5?
    The way it worked at county hall is if you took a pay rise you started at the bottom of the scale, then went up 1 spinal point per year of service.

Not sure what happened with pay cuts OFC they had the option of 3-5 year pay protection.

Not amazingly happy with mine, thought I’d be higher on 1 or 2 factors, can someone let me know what they got within the ICT 3 profile for Knowledge, Mental Skills, Initiative and Independence and Mental Demands. Would be happy if you preferred to pm me them, just starting to work out what factors to fight on.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by notalot View Post
    The way it worked at county hall is if you took a pay rise you started at the bottom of the scale, then went up 1 spinal point per year of service.

Not sure what happened with pay cuts OFC they had the option of 3-5 year pay protection.

Not amazingly happy with mine, thought I’d be higher on 1 or 2 factors, can someone let me know what they got within the ICT 3 profile for Knowledge, Mental Skills, Initiative and Independence and Mental Demands. Would be happy if you preferred to pm me them, just starting to work out what factors to fight on.
    I'm fairly sure these are for ICT3

Knowledge (the most important one!) 80 points
    Mental Skills 52
    Initiative... 52
    Mental Demands 30

Thank Post
    The points in the post by Paul10K relate to the factors on the ICT3 profile.

I agreed to the ICT3 profile, but I have not received the points above, the paraphrased reply from county is ‘the factors in ICT3 are just a starting point; they reviewed information from ICT3 post holders and adjusted the factors in the ICT3 profile’ .

I do not know where this additional information came from, but I will be appealing the grade.
    I agreed with the factors on the original, I only want to be graded on what I agreed to. Has anyone else had similar problems?
    Last edited by sunset39; 10th March 2011 at 10:20 AM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Pay cuts are all the rage.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12