+ Post New Thread
e-Safety Thread, Drama in E-Safety in School Administration; Hi Everyone, Just a quick question regarding E-Safety, I received an email today from the following; One Day They are ...

Thank Post

Drama in E-Safety

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question regarding E-Safety, I received an email today from the following;

One Day

They are currently booking e-safety projects for primary schools the one I am really interested in is called 'Into the Screen' and is aimed at KS1 children using well-known fairy tale characters to highlight the importance of keeping safe online, will the 3 little pigs tell the big bad wolf where they live ??? Will Red Riding Hood notice granny looks different today and will the Ugly Sisters stop being horrible to Cinderella.

It sounds really good but has anybody ever used them before or know of any schools they have been to that may be able to provide a bit more information, If we book them I really want the point to come across to the children and not just sit and watch a show.

2. 2 Thanks to Marc_Lemar:

AngryTechnician (7th November 2013), dhicks (7th November 2013)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc_Lemar View Post
    It sounds really good but has anybody ever used them before or know of any schools they have been to that may be able to provide a bit more information, If we book them I really want the point to come across to the children and not just sit and watch a show.
    I've not heard of them before, but they sound good - I'll pass on the details to our head of ICT, he might be interested, many thanks.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread