Free Help Desk Software for EDU
Help Has Arrived.
On a trial basis, Web Help Desk is offering a Free Edition of it's award winning help desk software for Educational Institutions.
Higher Education Customer List
Lower School Customer List
This Free Help Desk Software is web-based to all end-users, feature rich, intuitive, and creates instant productivity. Web Help Desk installers are available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Unix.
http://www.webhelpdesk.com/images/Windows_logo_35px.png http://www.webhelpdesk.com/images/Ma...ersal_35px.gif http://www.webhelpdesk.com/images/Linux-Tux_35px.png
Free Help Desk Software for the Americas and Australia.
Free Help Desk Software for Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Free help desk software features include:
- Self Service and Ticket Submission Portal
- E-Mail to Ticket Conversion
- Knowledge Base - Internal and External
- 2-Way E-Mail Communications
- SLA E-Mail Alerts and Reminders
- LDAP and AD Integration
- Run Help Desk Performance Reports
- No Trial Period or Expiration Date
- Software Completely Free From Ads
- Unrestricted Lite Edition Functionality
- Free Software Upgrades for One Year
* We are interested in becoming a sponsor to edugeek.net but are having a challenge contacting some. :(
New help desk software version available
Originally Posted by Web-Help-Desk-Software
As you may or may not know, this Free Help Desk Software Edition grants a full year of software updates. Web Help Desk is actively developed and feature enhancements are added quite frequently, as you will see in the version log at:
Web help desk software updates
Since the original posting in this thread, Web Help Desk has released a new update version (v9.1.12). Feel free to update your current version and see just how easy it is.
The version log page is an RSS page that we encourage subscription, so that you may stay abreast of the latest version:
RSS Feed Link
Enjoy and feel free to continue comments on the solution. Our endusers are our most valued assets.