Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Released
More details on what's new can be found on the Office Sustained Engineering blog or in this spreadsheet.
32-bit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42017 (Direct Link)
64-bit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42006 (Direct Link)
What’s new in SP1?
SP1 provides fixes to improve general stability, functionality, and security in Office, SharePoint Server and related products. Among the functionality improvements and changes are the following:
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11.
- Better support for modern hardware, such as high DPI devices and the precision touchpad.
- New apps for Office capabilities and APIs for developers.
- Power Map for Excel, a 3D visualization tool for mapping, exploring, and interacting with geographical and temporal data in Excel, is now available to Office 365 ProPlus subscription customers. You can learn more about Power Map general availability on the Power BI Blog.
- Improvements to the Click-to-Run virtualization technology that installs and updates Office 365 desktop applications.
- SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business.