Free Network Monitoring Software - Pigcat
Pigcat is a free network monitoring application created by myself. It uses PHP/MYSQL and is packaged with a web server. The aim was to create a very simple network monitor that I can check on my phone and displays the status of all websites, servers and network devices I'm responsible for.
- Monitor any network device that responds to a ping request
- Monitor Windows Server CPU, Memory and Disk usage via WMI
- Monitor websites actual uptime by checking for text on the page
- Interactive graphs for historic data
- Mobile friendly interface
- Secure settings section
Feel free to give it a try and let me know if you have any issues.