Link: Registry Commander

Registry Commander is an advanced Windows Registry editor that uses a completely different layout than the default editor. Thatís a problem as it means that users need to get used to the new layout first before they can make full use of the editor.
The biggest difference is the folder view of Registry Commander. It displays the Registry hive at the top and its folders in a Windows Explorer like mode.

Each folder is listed with its name and value which includes the number of subkeys and values. A double-click displays the new keys and values in the interface. It is possible to change the hive with a right-click on the path at the top. The application can connect to remote Registry hives as well.

The search is one of the strengths of the portable application.Another interesting feature is the ability to set bookmarks which can then be accessed directly whenever the program is opened. Handy for users who often work with the same set of Registry keys.

Registry Commander is a handy portable software designed for users who need more control over the Windows Registry. The software is available for download at the developer website. It is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
I will give it a go next time I have a task that requires me to edit the Registry.