This is a downloadable PDF from Microsoft.
From the website:
There are links to other resources at the bottom of the page.The guide helps you to:
- Understand the underlying architecture and design principles and patterns for developing successful solutions on the Microsoft platform and the .NET Framework.
- Identify appropriate strategies and design patterns that will help you design your solution's layers, components, and services.
- Identify and address the key engineering decision points for your solution.
- Identify and address the key quality attributes and crosscutting concerns for your solution.
- Create a candidate baseline architecture for your solution.
- Choose the right technologies for your solution.
- Identify patterns & practices solution assets and further guidance that will help you to implement your solution.
Link: .NET Application Architecture 16 Guide, 2nd Edition
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)