Link: Fluency Tutorô for Google - from Texthelp
What is Fluency Tutorô for Google?
- Designed for the Google Apps for Education environment, Fluency Tutorô for Google is an easy-to-use, time-saving leveled reading and assessment tool that helps busy teachers support struggling readers. Teachers pick reading passages based on content, lexile level or reading age and share with individual students or groups via Google Drive.
- Students practice and record their assigned passages in a relaxed environment, at school or at home. Extra help is provided by text to speech, a dictionary, picture dictionary and translate tools.
- After completion, teachers can listen to studentsí recordings at a time that suits them, either in the classroom or elsewhere.
Within the premium version, teachers can accurately assess recorded passages for word accuracy, hesitation and other metrics using an easy-to-use scoring system. Teachers can also make use of the powerful analytical tools and see studentsí progress over time with graphs and scores.
Who is it for?
- Fluency Tutorô for Google is designed to increase the fluency and comprehension skills of emerging readers. It can be used with individual students or whole classrooms. It helps to identify students needing additional support, and is often used with students in older grade levels who have specific reading difficulties.
How much does Fluency Tutorô for Google cost?
- The teacher dashboard and student interaction area are all free.
- Premium features such as useful analytics and progress tracking are also available for $99 per teacher, per year.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)