It's finally out of beta!
Website / Download / Release Notes
This release improves performance and memory usage with a new rendering engine optimized for multicore CPUs and hardware acceleration (GPU). Most tools now support "fine grained history" and live adjustment of their properties, including the Magic Wand and Paint Bucket. Selections are now antialiased, which greatly improves their quality.
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer is now required.
- .NET Framework 4.5 is now required, and will be installed if needed.
- A dual-core (or more!) processor is highly recommended.
- Hardware acceleration (GPU) via Direct2D is now supported.
- Please disable this in the Settings dialog if you experience visual artifacts.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)