Link: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Support Center
This looks like it could be useful.
Download (Direct Link) / System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Support Center Tool Has Been Released « System Center Configuration Manager Team Blog
If you have ever been frustrated by challenges with troubleshooting Configuration Manager client computers, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Support Center was created with you in mind. Previously, when working with Microsoft Technical Support (or a support consultant) to address an issue with Configuration Manager clients, you would sometimes need to manually collect log files and other information to help support personnel to diagnose and address the issue. It was easy to accidentally omit a crucial log file, causing additional headaches for you and the support personnel who you were working with.
Support Center provides the following functionality:
- Creates a “data bundle” file that contains relevant log files and other client state data to help you to diagnose issues with your Configuration Manager client (including remote clients). You can send this file to support personnel.
- View log files, certificates, registry settings, debug dumps, client policies, and more.
- Search inside of log files and other data sets using advanced features such as error code lookup, filter sets and searches that include wildcard characters.
Support Center also includes Configuration Manager Support Center Viewer, a tool that support personnel can use to open the bundle of files that you create using Configuration Manager Support Center.Supported Operating System
Windows 7, 8, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
- An operating system supported by System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. For a list of supported operating systems, see Supported Configurations for Configuration Manager, but please note that Windows XP clients and Windows Server 2003 clients are not supported. Mobile devices are not supported by Configuration Manager Support Center.
- .NET Framework 4.5 is required on the computer where you run Configuration Manager Support Center or Configuration Manager Support Center Viewer.
Last edited by Arthur; 9th May 2014 at 12:09 AM.
Last edited by Arthur; 9th May 2014 at 08:01 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)