Website / Download / TechNet Blog Post
A tool with GUI used to create reports of access control lists in Active Directory.
- View HTML reports of ACLs and save it to disk.
- Export ACLs on Active Directory objects in a CSV format.
- Connect and browse you default domain, schema , configuration or a naming context defined by distinguishedname.
- Browse naming context by clicking your way around, either by OU’s or all types of objects.
- Report only explicitly assigned ACLs.
- Report on OUs, OUs and Container Objects or all object types.
- Filter ACLs for a specific access type. Where does “Deny” permission exists?
- Filter ACLs for a specific identity. Where does "Domain\Client Admins" have explicit access? Or use wildcards like "*jdoe*".
- Filter ACLs for permission on specific object. Where are permissions set on computer objects?
- Skip default permissions (defaultSecurityDescriptor) in report. Makes it easier to find custom permissions.
- Report owner of object.
- Compare previous results with the current configuration and see the differences by color scheme (Green=matching permissions, Yellow= new permissions, Red= missing permissions).
- Report when permissions were modified
- Can use AD replication metadata when comparing.
- Can convert a previously created CSV file to a HTML report.
- Effective rights, select a security principal and match it against the permissions in AD.
- Colour coded permissions based on criticality when using effective rights scan.
- List your domains and select one from the list.
- Get the size of the security descriptor (bytes).
- Reporting on disabled inheritance.
- Get all inherited permissions in report.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)