Download (Direct Link) / Release Notes / More Info: Deployment Research / Michael Niehaus' Blog
With the general availability of Windows 8.1, a new update to the Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 8.1 has been posted to the Microsoft Download Center.
If you downloaded and installed the ADK for Windows 8.1 prior to 2013-10-18, you will want to repeat the process to update to the most current version.The following issues have been fixed in the current release of Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK):
- Fixed an issue with USMT where during a hardlink migration, error codes 26 and 72 occur when the migration fails with not enough storage space.
- Fixed an issue with WIMGAPI where in a small number of cases, image capture fails with not enough storage space.
- Fixed an issue with the Connected Standby Energy Efficiency assessment where the assessment fails to complete analysis on Windows RT devices.
- Fixed an issue in the Internet Explorer Startup Performance assessment where the startup duration was incorrectly reported on Windows 8.1 devices.
- Fixed an issue where assessment results would not load when two or more recorded processes have the same name but different casing.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)