Downloads Thread, Audacity v2.0.3 Has Been Released in Links, Downloads and Scripts; Download : Audacity / LAME & FFmpeg plugins
Changes between 2.0.2 and 2.0.3
Crash using Undo whilst ...
23rd January 2013, 08:21 PM #1
Audacity v2.0.3 Has Been Released
Download: Audacity / LAME & FFmpeg plugins
Changes between 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 Bug fixes General
- Crash using Undo whilst time-shifting a track.
- Crash using Repair if the selection extended into an empty track.
- Export Multiple didn't prevent export if there was no audio or all audio was muted. This allowed export of small invalid files.
- Loop Play of a speeded-up track inserted silence.
- Playback and rendering was significantly inaccurate, creating audible and visual glitches.
Changes and Improvements Resampling
- The mnemonics character "&" was read out by screen readers in most of the Preferences choices.
- NVDA did not read static text in most dialogs. Text can now be read by using INSERT + B.
- JAWS and Window-eyes misread the "Duration" control in Silence Generator.
- Toolbar buttons could not be pressed by ENTER
- Other interface bug fixes.
Time Tracks new features
- The SoX Resampler library (libsoxr) has replaced libresample in Audacity releases, offering both higher quality and greater speed.
- "Set Range" now changes only the range of the Time Track, preserving the pitch/speed set by any existing warp points.
- Vertical scale added with options for linear and logarithmic display and interpolation.
- Upper and lower speed limits will now be remembered when saving and reopening a project in 2.0.3. Warp points in projects saved by previous Audacity versions will be correctly restored in 2.0.3.
- Warp points saved in a 2.0.3 project will be preserved if opened in previous versions but playback and display will be incorrect.
- Studio Fade Out (uses a filtered "S" curve).
- Adjustable Fade (accessible effect for creating partial fades and adjustable fade shapes).
- Bass and Treble (replaces Bass Boost).
- Real sample rates up to 384000 Hz are now supported for playback and recording in high resolution devices (the maximum is up to 192000 Hz for Windows DirectSound host).
- Labeled Regions in Edit Menu is renamed to "Labeled Audio" and now allows splits to be placed at point labels. Labeled audio regions that touch without overlapping are treated as separate regions. Overlapping labeled audio regions are treated as a single region.
- New Croatian translation of Audacity.
- CMake is required in order to build libsoxr.
IDG Tech News
25th March 2013, 02:46 PM #2
- Rep Power
Does anyone have an msi of this version that they would be willing to share?
25th March 2013, 04:04 PM #3
By DaveP in forum Downloads
Last Post: 28th March 2013, 03:54 PM
By CyberNerd in forum IT News
Last Post: 13th December 2012, 11:06 AM
By FN-GM in forum Enterprise Software
Last Post: 27th April 2012, 12:17 PM
By Arthur in forum Downloads
Last Post: 22nd June 2010, 11:52 AM
By pooley in forum General Chat
Last Post: 7th April 2006, 09:36 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)