Downloads Thread, R211 firmware update released for SanDisk Extreme SSDs. Fixes TRIM and GC issues in Links, Downloads and Scripts; To update your Extreme SSD, either download the (Windows-only) SSD Toolkit below or the relevant bootable ISO from here .
20th October 2012, 10:39 AM #1
R211 firmware update released for SanDisk Extreme SSDs. Fixes TRIM and GC issues
To update your Extreme SSD, either download the (Windows-only) SSD Toolkit below or the relevant bootable ISO from here.
SSD Toolkit / Release Notes
If you have the SSD installed in a 2008-2009 MacBook or MacBook Pro you should install firmware R211m. New changes since version R201
New changes since version R112
- Improved TRIM Latency, TRIM Performance, Background Garbage Collection, Error Handling and Power Management
- Fixed the normalized value calculation for SMART Attribute "Power-On Hours".
- Fixed an issue where temperature reading was not reporting correctly.
- Improved the robustness of the recovery procedure during power cycles and secure erases
- Fixed an issue that would block a TRIM command sent by an application on Windows 7
- Improved TRIM throughput, write performance, resume from slumber and checkpoints
By Arthur in forum Hardware
Last Post: 15th January 2012, 09:44 PM
By tarquel in forum Windows
Last Post: 19th May 2008, 04:55 PM
By ITWombat in forum How do you do....it?
Last Post: 30th June 2006, 07:53 AM
Last Post: 22nd November 2005, 03:26 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread