To update your Extreme SSD, either download the (Windows-only) SSD Toolkit below or the relevant bootable ISO from here.
SSD Toolkit / Release Notes
If you have the SSD installed in a 2008-2009 MacBook or MacBook Pro you should install firmware R211m.New changes since version R201:
- Improved TRIM Latency, TRIM Performance, Background Garbage Collection, Error Handling and Power Management
- Fixed the normalized value calculation for SMART Attribute "Power-On Hours".
- Fixed an issue where temperature reading was not reporting correctly.
New changes since version R112:
- Improved the robustness of the recovery procedure during power cycles and secure erases
- Fixed an issue that would block a TRIM command sent by an application on Windows 7
- Improved TRIM throughput, write performance, resume from slumber and checkpoints
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)