Free Understanding Juniper Junos 1/2 Day Training
Net-Ctrl is pleased to provide limited spaces to a unique opportunity to attend a free of charge half day Junos technical training event. Only 4 spaces left on a first come basis, if we are over subscribed we will advise alternative dates for the other interested parties in due course.
Workshop Title: Junos in Half a Day
Location: Royal Mint Court, London
Date: Tuesday 21st June
Time: 09:30 - 14:00
The event will require NO previous knowledge or experience of the Junos operating system; the training session will be run by an experienced Juniper engineer who will provide an overview of the Junos device family and discuss the key architectural components of the software, including live demonstrations.
This is a great and rare opportunity to experience the Junos operating system first hand by an experienced professional; we would implore anyone with an interest in the Junos operating system to register as soon as possible as places are very limited.
What we will cover on the day:
• The basic design architecture of the Junos Operating System
• Identify and provide an overview of Junos devices
• Explain the navigation system within the Junos CLI
• Perform tasks within the CLI operational and configuration modes
• Configure and monitor network interfaces
• Navigate within the Junos J-Web interface
If you would be interested in attending the event or require more information contact Net-Ctrl on 01473 281 211, or email email@example.com and put ‘Juniper Junos Day’ in the subject box.