Can somebody please explain A+ courses?
I'm leaving college soon and I was told about the A+ course, and how it would give me a good qualification for passing it.
I literally know nothing about the A+ course. The person who told me about it only knew a little, which wasn't much.
So I have a few questions:
1. I've seen something called CompTIA that relates to the A+ course, what is it?
2. What kind of qualification does passing an A+ course give?
3. I want to do a computer hardware A+ course, is it basically buying books and revising until I feel am I ready to do the test, or something else?
4. Do you have to take classes for it or something similar? I think I heard that you teach yourself from the books / practical experience, is this right?
5. When are the tests taken for the A+ course?
7. Where would I get the books and other things needed?
6. Would an A+ course be the best thing regarding computer hardware, or is there a better one I could be doing?
Thanks in advance to anybody who replies.