+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Courses and Training Thread, Neos-IT Training Ltd in Training and Courses; @GrumbleDook Thanks, let me know how you get on....
    Thank Post
    @GrumbleDook Thanks, let me know how you get on.

2. Thanks to JonThompson from:

Leeoakley (3rd February 2012)

Thank Post
    Thanks Tony!
    @Beswick - We generally have to create a network of schools in a new area but we also have access to a great mailing list. We also find that a lot of schools IT Managers go to network meetings and link up with surrounding schools. This is generally a good way of talking about this kind of thing and finding out what’s of interest. We also call around schools but again we don’t like to do this too heavily as we know what you think of being pestered

We currently have the WDS previously mentioned and there are also the rumblings of VMware courses running in Nottingham.

If you want to have a chat about Powershell feel free to call me, more than happy to advertise something. There are a couple of issues that can arise when delivering a Powershell training course and the generally are linked to having a mixed programming experience within a training group. But again, if you want to have a natter about this I can explain in more detail how to prevent a poor delivery.

Basically we can put courses on pretty much anywhere, supplying full kit and in pretty much any subject area.

Lee

Thank Post
    Hello All,

Just a bit of an update this course has now been scheduled for the 3-4 May and will be running from Guthlaxton College. Anyone wanting pricing, course outlines or any further information, please email me on lee@neos-it-training.com.

Other News

We have now moved in to our new training facility and are looking for an Edugeek User to come try us out and report back to the edugeek community.

We are offering one of you the opportunity to come and sit both our Windows Server 2008R2: Server Administration & Active Directory courses FREE OF CHARGE! If you would be interested please send me an email, we will be picking a winner randomly on the 20th April.

Please Note that we will only accept one application per person, just in case any of you are feeling cheeky!

Please send emails to info@neos-it-training.com with the subject EDUGEEK REPORT.

Kind Regards,

Lee

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonThompson View Post
    Had an email from this company about some training courses. Was just wondering had anybody on here used them, and if so were the courses any good?

Thanks.
    I just went on the Sever 2008 R2 training course last week and absolutely loved it. They are really good and I would definitely recommend them.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghafoor View Post
    I just went on the Sever 2008 R2 training course last week and absolutely loved it. They are really good and I would definitely recommend them.

We have used them about a dozen times mainly for Windows courses. They are good and also very friendly people.

I would defo recommend them.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123